3 Outfits for Christmas Day


I can’t believe Christmas is almost here! Where the heck did the time go?

Hopefully by now, the wreath is on the front door and all the gifts have been bought, wrapped and placed underneath the Christmas tree.

So that just leaves one more thing to check off the list – an outfit for Christmas Day!
I’ve long had a tradition where I treat myself to something new to wear for Christmas. It makes me feel special and happy and is a lovely self-gift (something we don’t tend to do often enough as women).

There are some key considerations when choosing the perfect outfit for a day where it’s all about eating, drinking and being merry, and I’ve managed to put together 3 outfits from Katies that are comfortable, stylish and perfect for Christmas Day.

The Shift Dress
The shift dress is a simple and easy ensemble that is classic and gorgeous. If you are a little on the curvy side, like me, go up a size to ensure a comfortable fit across the hips. It’s meant to look relaxed and effortless (and allow for an extra serve of ham).




The Soft Pant & Relaxed Fit Top
Repeat after me: an elasticised waist is my friend! These satin pants are a great way to add a touch of luxe while maintaining a relaxed fit. Pair them with a lovely loose fitting top and you have a fabulous outfit that effortlessly mixes glam with comfort.




The Ruffle Front Dress
Another beautiful dress option features the ultimate camouflage detail – the ruffle front. Pretty, flowy and a great way to add a pop of colour to your outfit. This dress slips on and off easily and is versatile enough to be worn casually during the day or glammed up for night.



Wishing you a fabulous and fashionable Katies Christmas!


No comments:

Post a Comment