Paula Joye x Luxe



Everyday luxury is made simple this season with our new collection of classic layering pieces in luxurious fabrications including 100% Australian fine wool, cotton cashmere and genuine leather. 

Australian fashion influencer, Paula Joye from thejoye.com showcases her favourite LUXE pieces and how she’s wearing them this season.


Regular readers know that high/low dressing is my thing.
You will rarely see wearing a single label head-to-toe. My style is a true blend of designer and high street brands because I firmly believe that smart women – you and me – prefer to dress and shop across the entire market.

So, I’m thrilled to introduce you to LUXE –  a premium capsule collection from iconic Australian fashion brand Katies.
It’s an online only range of classic knitwear staples made from 100% Australian fine wool and cotton cashmere.

This means no synthetic fabrics. No. Synthetic. Fabric.
From an essential crew and cowl neck to short and long-line cardigans there’s a knit for every occasion and body shape in chic black, grey marl, charcoal, autumn red and cobalt blue.
Now here’s the best bit. The prices are crazy ranging from $69.95 to $79.95.
I mean, who’s not buying multiples!??

Here’s my edit of the collection – in marle grey and charcoal (natch) – which I’ve teamed with my oldest, most beaten-up denim to show you just how luxe the fabrics are.
I can’t say enough good things about this initiative and collection.

I strongly support a local retailer that offers this type of quality at such an affordable price.

Paula Joye, thejoye.com 







No comments:

Post a Comment