This week, we meet Fiona...


Could you start by telling us a bit about yourself?

I'm in my (very) late 20's and live in Wollongong, NSW. My life is all about juggling being a Mummy to my two little cherubs whilst striving to reach my career dreams. It's a crazy-busy life but, hey, at least I can do it in style.


Are you a full time blogger for My Mummy Daze? How did you get into blogging?

I've been blogging at My Mummy Daze since 2011. I created my blog as a space to vent my frustrations and share my joys in motherhood. My Mummy Daze has grown into a wonderful community of like-minded women all trying to journey through motherhood the best way they know how.


Where do you get ideas for your posts?

My chaotic day-to-day life as a working mum provides me with endless blogging fodder to share online. I'm also a social media addict which inspires a lot of my blog writing. You can find me trawling Pinterest for home, recipe, beauty and fashion inspiration. Or you'll see my regular posts and comments on Instagram. 


Describe your personal style and its influences/inspiration?

My personal style evolves with the seasons, but I always remain true to my personality. I'm all about pretty and practical with pops of colour and glamour. I LOVE wearing sunny yellows and pretty pinks to keep me feeling cheery, but I also love wearing chic textures and crisp blacks for instant glam.


What is the first thing you look at in another person's outfit?

I love to feel pretty but with two small children to chase after at the playground I need to be practical too - especially when it comes to SHOES! I'm always checking-out the choices of footwear that other Mums at the park and supermarket wear.


What is a fashion rule you never break?

My Mum has always had some strict do's and don'ts for fashion. Some rules I have broken - like to never mix prints and patterns. But one rule I'll never be breaking is her stance on wearing socks with thongs. Don't worry, Mum; it's NEVER going to happen!



1 comment:

  1. julie.lake2@live.com.auSep 26, 2014, 8:05:00 PM

    I am so glad to see my do's and don'ts were listened to. Another was don't let your bra straps be seen.

    ReplyDelete