Get acquainted with Domenica




      Hi Domenica, tell us a bit about yourself?

Hi! My name is Domenica, I am 21 years old from Sydney! As I like to say I was brought up on a diet of Fashion magazines and Italian food! From a very young age I was obsessed with fashion and the world around it. Since creating my blog, I have worked with so many great people in the industry; It is a dream come true for me!

Why did you decide to start a blog?

I decided to start my blog because I thought there was a gap in the market for someone like me who was obsessed with Fashion, but wanted to be able to find pieces that would fit in my price range.
There are so many 'aspirational' blogs out there that don't really cater for the everyday women. My main goal of Vogue Vandal is to allow women to feel inspired that they can be ' in Vogue' and wear the latest styles! I try my hardest to find the latest styles on a budget and show my readers how to work them on a daily basis.


What are your aspirations for your blog & web presence?

I'd love to move into more of a styling role and work with brands on that level as well as continuing to grow my YouTube channel and presenting skills.

What is the one item of fashion you cannot leave the house without
      A handbag! At the moment I love anything cross bodied, small and boxy. I don't like to carry around too many things in my bag, so the small size requires me to really edit down what I carry around everyday.

      What is the one luxury item you are dying to have? (money no object)
Anything Givenchy!

 If you could give our readers one bit of fashion advice what would it be?

Always wear what you feel good in. Don't wear something just because it is on trend. Style isn't about following trends, it's living in them.

                                                Visit VOGUE VANDAL blog here

No comments:

Post a Comment