Today we meet....Jacquii!


Tell us a bit about yourself

Hi, I’m Jacquii Lie - a born and raised Sydney girl with dreams of living in New York City. Bitten hard by the travel bug, I’m lucky enough to visit the most beautiful places whilst attending fashion weeks all over the world. I'm obviously addicted to fashion and cannot resist a good sale. I’m a closet ex-forensic anthropologist by trade and have a not-so-secret love for anything Disney.

How did ‘’Couture Caddy’’ come about?

I definitely fell into blogging. Back then, you wouldn’t grow up dreaming to be a blogger let alone know what it is really. Couture Caddy started whilst I was studying my masters at uni, as an online portfolio of sorts that showcased examples of writing for potential magazine jobs. One thing led to another and suddenly people started reading it....the rest is history.

What do you love most about your job?

FFF - the freedom, the fashion and the fun! It’s not very often you can honestly say you truly enjoy going to work everyday. The hours are intense, the competition fierce and work never-ending - but I just love every minute of it.

What is your favourite fashion quote?

”Fashion is the armour to survive the reality of everyday life. I don't think you could do away with it. It would be like doing away with civilization.”- Bill Cunningham

What fashion faux pas makes you cringe?

Drop-crotch harem pants - what were we thinking!

Finish this sentence: To be happy, fabulous & successful a woman should….

….be true to who you are.

1 comment:

  1. I love Couture Caddy! My no. 1 blog for all the latest fashion news and outfit inspiration! Great advice Jacquii, be true to who you are :)

    ReplyDelete