GUEST EDIT: Cool, Calm & Collected For Kindy Drop Off with Leah

I don't know about you, but on kindy drop off days I run around like a chook with it's head cut off to get out the door. I admit to a slight case of OCD, I couldn't possibly leave the house without having made beds and a clean kitchen that said, I built in extra time to make this happen.

It can be a challenge to get out the door and look pulled together, but I have been doing some work with Katies, as they launch into encouraging customers to 'rediscover' their brand and I would say they totally have you covered. Easy - tick, casual - tick, on trend, tick, budget friendly - tick.

There were a few ways I could have gone with styling an outfit for this post, but with a love of denim, stripes and crisp colours, this ensemble was the obvious choice.



Shop the Waterfall Linen Jacket | Shop the Stripe Tee | Shop the Chambray Pant
Shop the Rope Necklace


No comments:

Post a Comment