GUEST EDIT: Dogs Are A Girls Best Friend with Sonia


They say diamonds are a girl’s best friend, but I beg to differ.

Don’t get me wrong, I love a diamond as much as the next girl, however there’s something else that shines much brighter in my life.

Our dog, Amalfi.

A little ball of fluff with a big personality, he has brought so much joy and love to our lives, we just couldn’t imagine our world without him.

It’s especially lovely to come home from work and see that little face, so excited to see you. And no matter how crappy a day I’ve had, I always feel instantly better the minute I cuddle Amalfi.

He’s also great for getting us out of the house for a walk to the park, where he can catch up with his other 4-legged friends and burn off some of that seemingly never-ending energy.

Amalfi is a hit with other dogs and people, and is quite well known in our neighbourhood.

I’ve always joked that we should get him into dog modeling (if such an industry exists) and so it’s kind of cool that he gets to make his modeling debut here on the Katies blog!

He makes a pretty cute accessory, don’t you think?


Yep, I’ve got my diamonds – and I love them – but Amalfi really is my best friend.



Shop Sonia's Look | Strappy Lace Trim Dress 


Shop Sonia's Look | Pleated Dress


No comments:

Post a Comment