GUEST EDIT: Keep It Casual And Festive with Cheri

I don’t know what it is about November, but I have to say it’s my favourite time of the year. (And also the busiest.) It’s the combination of the bonus daylight hours, the Christmas cheer in the air, and of course the change in the weather.

It means picnics in the park, backyard BBQs and champagne! What I also love is finally being able to kick off my heels and mix it up. I start to slow down, before the big man makes an appearance. There’s quite a few things on this year’s wishlist!

This month I’m loving the return of the denim jacket. Huzzah! And cotton scarves and backpacks. Keeping it casual and festive. Letting loose, and listening to some good tunes.

My go to pieces to keep it casual and festive are the Katies Denim Jacket, the Tan Backpack and a scarf always comes in handy.

No comments:

Post a Comment